Verizon has dropped the price of the iPhone 13 Pro to an insanely low price during its early Black Friday Sale.
Black Friday is on November 25 this year, but thanks to the online platforms, you can access a number of outstanding deals on gadgets in advance. The Black Friday sale is a once-in-a-year chance to get thousands of premium gadgets at bargain-basement prices. E-retailers such as Amazon, AT&T, BestBuy, Verizon, and more have already rolled out their early Black Friday Sales ahead of the holidays. Now, notably, the iPhone 13 Pro price has hit a shocking low.
This deal comes from Verizon, which is offering the premium iPhone 13 Pro at just $180 instead of its retail price of $899. It comes as a special deal only if you sign up for a new line. Also, do note that you will have to pay a one-time activation fee of $35. Still, it will let you save $719. Know how to get this iPhone 13 Pro deal.
iPhone 13 Pro deal on Verizon
- First of all, go to the Verizon website and find the iPhone 13 Pro and choose the internal memory and color option according to your choice.
- Tap on Add new line option with ‘As low as $5/mo. New line required. Online only”.
- Now, click on continue and select a new user option. This will open a new screen where you will need to enter your ZIP code and confirm the location.
- You will be able to own the iPhone 13 Pro at just $5 per month when you sign-in for a new line for the 36-month period. You will find several Verizon plans.
- Moreover, you’ll also get a $200 discount when you switch line.
- Complete your payment and enjoy the Pro version of the iPhone 13 series at this affordable price.
iPhone 13 Pro: Should you buy it in 2022?
Should you buy a year-old iPhone 13 Pro? Let us tell you first, that the iPhone 14 Pro has been launched at a starting price of $999, which is much higher than the current iPhone 13 Pro cost. Moreover, the iPhone 13 Pro is equipped with a fast-performing A15 Bionic chipset and triple camera setup. Plus, you get more battery life than its predecessor like iPhone 12. So at this reasonable price yes, iPhone 13 Pro is a great deal.